ACUITY BEHAVIOR SOLUTIONS
Life changing behavior change programs!
Direct ABA Intervention
Direct ABA intervention includes skill teaching and implementation of strategies to reduce inappropriate behavior. Behavior Interventionists are trained in behavior management, skill teaching, DTT, NET, and many other methodologies to ensure quality of services
Parent consultation provides parents with the tools and skills to implement the techniques and strategies of ABA on their own. Our parent training curriculum is adaptable for parents/caregivers at any level.
Supervision is provided by a BCBA, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, who is trained in the supervision of cases. Supervision includes modeling, teaching, feedback, and data analysis. Supervisors at Acuity Behavior Solutions provide individualized programs for each client and modify programs/skills being taught in order to maximize skill teaching.
Assessment guides our intervention. Our comprehensive assessments cover a wide range of areas with a specific focus on areas of autism in children and difficulty for individuals with autism. Communication, social, and behavioral skills are a common focus. Assessment of behaviors at Acuity Behavior Solutions includes a functional behavior assessment.
Acuity Behavior Solutions provides research-based, behavior science programs to improve lives!
* behavior therapy * autism services * achieve amazing social behavioral skills online video program * master challenging behavior program for parents
* organizational behavior programs for companies * continuing education units for BCBAs * school district consultation *
Why Choose Acuity Behavior Solutions for Your Child's ABA Therapy?
ABA Services & Autism Therapy in Orange County CA & Los Angeles County CA
1. FREE ACCESS TO SOCIAL SKILLS VIDEOS: Free access to our Achieve Anything Social Skills Online Videos – a life-changing program for children including topics like making friends, waiting, taking turns, staying calm, going to the dentist, standing up for yourself, managing anger, compromising, conversation, and many more!
2. TOP RATED EMPLOYEE MATCHING PROGRAM: Individualized matching process for staff matching – including a 7 point checklist of family considerations, highly rated by the families we serve!
3. AMAZING 40 HOUR TRAINING PROGRAM: Our staff complete an amazing 40 hour training program prior to working with children – including live video examples with children, how to tips, best practices, and the science behind the behavior change we do!
Applied Behavior Analysis
ABA, Applied Behavior Analysis, reduces problem behavior & increases your child's skills
ABA has been shown to be effective on a wide range of behaviors, including communication skills, social skills, academic skills, leisure activities, self-help skills, and reduction of inappropriate behaviors.
Our mission is to provide quality, research-based
to our clients and their families.
We are passionate about making life-changing progress!