❤️ Free Resources for Children & Families ❤️
Direct ABA Intervention
Direct ABA intervention includes skill teaching and implementation of strategies to reduce inappropriate behavior. Behavior Interventionists are trained in behavior management, skill teaching, DTT, NET, and many other methodologies to ensure quality of services
Parent consultation provides parents with the tools and skills to implement the techniques and strategies of ABA on their own. Our parent training curriculum is adaptable for parents/caregivers at any level.
Supervision is provided by a BCBA, a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, who is trained in the supervision of cases. Supervision includes modeling, teaching, feedback, and data analysis. Supervisors at Acuity Behavior Solutions provide individualized programs for each client and modify programs/skills being taught in order to maximize skill teaching.
Assessment guides our intervention. Our comprehensive assessments cover a wide range of areas with a specific focus on areas of autism in children and difficulty for individuals with autism. Communication, social, and behavioral skills are a common focus. Assessment of behaviors at Acuity Behavior Solutions includes a functional behavior assessment.
What is Applied Behavior Analysis?
- Imagine your child making life-changing progress, improving positive behavior, communication skills, social skills, independence, and many other skills.
- That’s what we do!
- Applied Behavior Analysis, ABA, is a therapy that helps children to become the best version of themselves.
- One of MANY strategies we use is VISUALS & VISUAL SUPPORTS.
- Below are free resources for children & families!
- Contact us today to start life-changing ABA therapy!